CONTROLLED AREAThis area has been declared a
CONTROLLED AREA by authority of the Director, National Security Agency, pursuant
to the provisions of the Internal Security Act of 1950 and implementing
executive orders and directives.
authorized by the Director of Security, items in the categories listed below are
prohibitd within the Controlled Area and are subject to confiscation and
violators may be prosecuted
- Unauthorized entry is prohibited.
- All persons, property and vehicles entering or exiting this area are
liable to search.
- By entering this area you are consenting to search.
- Unauthorized removal of classified defense material or U.S. Government
property is prohibited.
- Unauthorized photography or note taking or the making of drawings, maps or
other graphic representations is prohibited.
- FIREARMS and AMMUNITION
- EXPLOSIVES and INCENDIARIES
- VOLATILE or HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES
- CONTRABAND or ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
- PHOTOGRAPHIC and IMAGERY EQUIPMENT and MEDIA
- RECORDING and SOUND EQUIPMENT and MEDIA
- ELECTRONIC and COMPUTER EQUIPMENT and MEDIA
- TRANSMITTING and RECEIVING EQUIPMENT and ATTACHMENTS